Thursday 20 January 2011

Rustic and homemade Sourdough

Not very long ago I started to bake a bread. I bought a Panasonic breadmaker and getting fresh organic bread was taking only four hours. But after a while I started to think about baking my own sourdough. I was working hard and after four attempts eventually got the sourdough starter. Oh, how happy I was. Now it's like my pet, I feed it, look after  it, check regulary how it's breathing.
                                                         
                              My Norwich sourdough adapted from http://www.wildyeastblog.com/

                                                           


Homemade fig jam on sourdough toast
It's divine, belive me
                                        

                       The very best wishes
                                         From Liana

No comments:

Post a Comment