Saturday 29 January 2011

Swedish design VAGA jewellery

What does Scandinavian style  mean for you? For me it means  lasting sophistication, simplicity, quality and timeless design. Oh, I forgot to use words as unique and inspiring...
VAGA was established in 2007 by two cousins, Ingela and Elice. The company is located in the region Dalarna, in the oldest town Hademora. All the jewellery is nickel free.
The jewellery are made out of freshwater pearls, ceramic, a big hint of crystal and fabric.

Mix and match as you like.

VAGA means DARE in English.

It will stay elegant very long

VÅGA was established 2007 by us, Ingela and Elice, two cousins who both enjoy beaut


They also have scarves...
I'll show that later..

Love Love Love
Liana

Lve who both enjoy beautiful things in colour and chape.
tHE

1 comment:

  1. The above mentioned matter is easy to not only understand but also explain. Even I can elaborate subject of this article now very easily because I it is easy to understand for me. Really a creative expert skill possessed by author.Stockholm juveler

    ReplyDelete