Friday 11 February 2011

Quirky and funky coffee shops

"You don't bring me flowers" is a fantastic love song performed beautifully by Barbara Streisand and Neil Diamond.

You don't bring me flowers is a fantastic  florist and a coffee shop in Hither Green in South  East London.


They are selling unusual lovely flowers as well as serving Fair Trade coffee and tea, homemade cakes, tarts, pastries and much more...

How sweet is to come here early morning smell the amazing combination of the coffee, pastries and flowers...





I remember when
You couldn't wait to love me
Used to hate to leave me
Now after lovin' me late at night
When it's good for you
And you're feeling alright
Well you just roll over
And you turn out the light
And you don't bring me flowers anymore.

I wish you relaxed weakend

Liana


No comments:

Post a Comment