Monday 7 February 2011

Relaxation zone: Danish bathing hotel Helenekilde

Sometimes I'd like to escape somewhere, where I can just relax, lie and read...
This place could be my Relaxation Zone.
Helenkilde is located in the small seaside village of Tisvildeleje, on an island north of Copenhagen. It's a traditional badehotel (bathing hotel) dating from the early 20th century. Here you can enjoy great food and simple surroundings.








Helenekilde, Strandvejen 25, Tisvildeleje, Zealand, Denmark (00 45 4870 7001; http://helenekilde.com/). Doubles from DK1,095 (£121), B&B.




Hugs Liana



2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like Denmark. I used to Google some images about it to see the bright-light cities. I will be visiting it once I wrapped up of my tour in visiting the luxurious hotels in Cornwall, UK. I really like it in Cornwall, and I'm planning to visit Denmark next. I've heard all the good news but I hope they are as good as Cornwall! Check out Cornwall. :)

    ReplyDelete